Wednesday, May 7, 2014

6X1 Reflection

1. My favorite project was the 3D animation. I liked our subject matter and playing with the clay forms. It was fun to collaborate and to see all of our different interpretations of the images.
2. My second favorite project was the Bolex long take. I learned how to use a new camera and it was interesting to play with the sensory element when watching them.
3. My third favorite project was the frame by frame animation. I got to play with different mediums of filmmaking, and the media fast was a vital and interesting experience. I think our project came together very well.
4. My fourth favorite project was the rhythmic editing project. I like experimental editing and it was really cool to play with the rhythm of editing.
5. My fifth favorite project was the cameraless film. I enjoyed playing with the different mediums and hand drawing the animation.
6. My least favorite project was the Bridgman Packer project, because I was unable to be a part of it. I did enjoy making the film cat video, though.

No comments:

Post a Comment